Friday, September 18, 2009

HI PEOPLE I'M BACK!! after two days then post sia... damn sian nowadays everyone dun wan go out de... i know now eoy coming but still must relax wat. then can have a better mind! haha i'm still doing my work, but i have something more important to do... omg my piano exam coming soon sia need to practise practise practise le.... Oh ya and damn lucky sia i supposed to have 2hour detention then mr ong forget he give me 1 hour only. LOL i think we same sirname so give 50% discount. LOL and free period i went to class 3joy for english lesson. LOL it was damn funny i kept shouting answer for the worksheet. we did that worksheet before. atfirst ms ng ask me go out de. then i walk out and sneaked back in. LOL she finally gave up and let me stay in the class haha ms ng lessons are always so fun! wahh but now got the new teacher ms karen tan ah, haiz sian sia. she not as much humour as ms ng one. disturb her abit she flare... quite a few times wanted to run out take fire extinguisher spray her down lor... but anyway i good boy de i show respect! LOL ok its about time i went to do my piano posting tmr or later again bah.. see ya!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment